1. It helps your body to build red blood cells which increase the blood’s oxygen-carrying ability.
2. It maintains blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
3. Wheatgrass stimulates the thyroid gland, helping with obesity, indigestion and a host of other complaints.
4. Wheatgrass nutrition helps restores alkalinity to the blood. Its abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity.
5. It is a great source of vitamins B, C, E and carotene which are hugely effective in destroying and eliminating free radicals and cleansing the body. Wheatgrass benefits Cancer.
6. Because it is also high in saponin, wheatgrass offers excellent support to the lymphatic system, helping to carry away hundreds and thousands of toxins from the cells of the body.
7. It has been used to treat digestive complaints such as peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation and diarrhoea.
8. Wheatgrass powder is a powerful detoxifier of our liver and blood.
9. The enzymes and amino acids in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens. It strengthens our cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralises environmental pollutants.
10. Wheatgrass fights tumours and neutralises toxins. Recent studies show that the juice has a powerful ability to fight tumours without the usual toxicity of drugs that also inhibit cell-destroying agents. The many active compounds found in grass juice cleanse the blood and neutralise and digest toxins in our cells.
11. Externally applied to the skin can help eliminate itching almost immediately.
12. When rubbed into the scalp before a shampoo, wheatgrass will help mend damaged hair and alleviate itchy scalp conditions.
13. It is soothing and healing for cuts, burns, scrapes, rashes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, insect bites, boils, sores, open ulcers, and sunburns. Use it as a poultice and replace every 2-4 hours.
14. Wheatgrass powders and juices are an extremely effective way of boosting the body’s immune system to fight against and recover from illnesses and ailments.
15. One enzyme found in wheatgrass, SOD, lessens the effects of radiation and acts as an anti-inflammatory compound that may prevent cellular damage following heart attacks or exposure to irritants.
16. Wheatgrass benefits weight loss.
Hydroponic Wheatgrass Trays are used to grow Wheatgrass at PK Dairy.